CDS Attends the 18th ACG Cross Training Seminar
The 18th ACG Cross Training Seminar held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from 24th May to 27th May 2016 was attended by a delegate from the CDS Sri Lanka. The seminar was hosted by the Vietnam Securities Depository (VSD).
The Asia-Pacific Central Securities Depository Group (ACG) is an association of securities depositories and clearing organizations in the Asia-Pacific region with the objective to facilitate the exchange of information and to promote mutual assistance amongst member depositories.
Being an active member of the Technical Task Force of ACG, CDS contributed to the task force activities by doing a presentation on “Facilitating digital channels to service clients”. eServices currently offered and planned to be offered by the CDS in the near future were the focused areas of the seminar. CDS eStatements, SMS alert facility, Digital settlement schedules (DS3), eConnect, eVoting and Digital account opening facility were discussed under this topics.
The 18th ACGCT program provided a comprehensive platform for all the representatives of member organizations and participants to exchange their knowledge and diverse experiences. Cross-border collateral management, distributed ledger in the context of securities market, securities regulatory reporting, application and observance of PFMI in domestic market, facilitating digital channels to service clients and risk management were the key areas concentrated through the seminar by the participants.
Decentralization of CDS Account Openings Tuesday February 4, 2020
CDS Signs MoU with KSD Tuesday November 27, 2018
CDS bolsters corporate action services portfolio with DCSL and Melsta Wednesday January 2, 2019
CDS Digitalization Initiatives – Launch of Online Account Opening Wednesday October 7, 2020
- CDS Signs MoU with CDC Pakistan
- CDS Signs MoU with CSDC
- CDS enables digital applications for IPOs
- Decentralization of CDS Account Openings
- CDS bolsters corporate action services portfolio with DCSL and Melsta
- CDS signs MoU with CDSL India
- CDS Celebrates 25 Years
- CDS Signs MoU with KSD
- CDS Launches e-Connect Facility
- CDS Attends the 18th ACG Cross Training Seminar
- CDS Hosts the 22nd ACG Annual General Meeting
- Way Forward: Future Developments of the CDS
- Second Phase of CDS Digitalization Initiatives – Launch of revamped CDS eConnect
- CDS Digitalization Initiatives – Launch of Online Account Opening