CDS Launches e-Connect Facility
The CDS announced the launch of CDS e-Connect, a secure electronic business portal which offers an array of online services to the CDS account holders.
With CDS e-Connect facility, account holders have the ability to access resources including transaction details, portfolio reports and past monthly statements in real time and at the click of a button. For institutions such as margin providers the ability to manage multiple user accounts through a single user ID is another key feature of this facility.
The CDS, through the introduction of the e-Connect facility, now joins depositories from around the world in offering electronic services to account holders since many peer depositories in Asian region are currently providing similar facilities.
CDS bolsters corporate action services portfolio with DCSL and Melsta Wednesday January 2, 2019
Decentralization of CDS Account Openings Tuesday February 4, 2020
CDS Signs MoU with KSD Tuesday November 27, 2018
CDS Digitalization Initiatives – Launch of Online Account Opening Wednesday October 7, 2020
- Way Forward: Future Developments of the CDS
- CDS Signs MoU with CDC Pakistan
- CDS Hosts the 22nd ACG Annual General Meeting
- CDS enables digital applications for IPOs
- CDS Signs MoU with KSD
- CDS Launches e-Connect Facility
- Decentralization of CDS Account Openings
- CDS Celebrates 25 Years
- CDS Attends the 18th ACG Cross Training Seminar
- Second Phase of CDS Digitalization Initiatives – Launch of revamped CDS eConnect
- CDS Signs MoU with CSDC
- CDS Digitalization Initiatives – Launch of Online Account Opening
- CDS signs MoU with CDSL India
- CDS bolsters corporate action services portfolio with DCSL and Melsta