CDS Signs MoU with KSD
CDS signed a MoU with Korea Securities Depository (KSD) on the sidelines of the 22nd Annual General Meeting of the Asia‐Pacific Central Securities Depository Group (ACG) hosted in Colombo on 27th November 2018.
The MoU aims to strengthen the relationship between the depositories and will pave the way for cooperation focused on knowledge sharing and mutual development.
KSD and CDS Sri Lanka intend to establish new operational linkages while maintaining a specific focus on the development of new service areas. The move will also pave the way for capacity building for both depositories, where a number of cross training opportunities for the staff are expected to be facilitated in the near future.
CDS Digitalization Initiatives – Launch of Online Account Opening Wednesday October 7, 2020
CDS Signs MoU with KSD Tuesday November 27, 2018
Decentralization of CDS Account Openings Tuesday February 4, 2020
CDS bolsters corporate action services portfolio with DCSL and Melsta Wednesday January 2, 2019
- Second Phase of CDS Digitalization Initiatives – Launch of revamped CDS eConnect
- CDS bolsters corporate action services portfolio with DCSL and Melsta
- CDS Digitalization Initiatives – Launch of Online Account Opening
- CDS Attends the 18th ACG Cross Training Seminar
- Way Forward: Future Developments of the CDS
- CDS signs MoU with CDSL India
- CDS enables digital applications for IPOs
- CDS Signs MoU with CDC Pakistan
- CDS Signs MoU with CSDC
- CDS Signs MoU with KSD
- CDS Hosts the 22nd ACG Annual General Meeting
- Decentralization of CDS Account Openings
- CDS Launches e-Connect Facility
- CDS Celebrates 25 Years
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Explore