Central Depository Systems (Pvt) Limited

Foreign Individuals

Opening of a CDS Account for Non-Resident Individuals is now a quick and easy task with the CSE Mobile App.

For all Non-Resident Individuals it is mandatory to have an Inward Investment Account (IIA). You can get an IIA opened with one of our Partner Banks.

Our Partner Banks

How does the online account opening process work?

You will need your passport and IIA confirmation issued by our partner bank to open the account.

The online application form needs to be completed by filling in required information.